COVID Services and FAQs
At River Valley Community Health, We Offer The Following COVID-19 Services
- Onsite PCR that results in 30 minutes or less. Can test for SARSCOV2 alone, or Influenza A+B, Strep, or RSV, all together, or in any combination, simultaneously with just ONE SWAB.
Why send out for PCR and wait 2+days for results?
We can have a true PCR result in under 30 minutes.
- Rapid 15-minute Molecular NAAT test
- Rapid 15-minute Antigen test
- Rapid 15-minute IgG+IgM test (Blood)Antibody test to determine evidence of past COVID infection.
- PCR active virus and Antibody send out tests also available, provided by LabCorp.
We do not bill insurance for COVID-19 testing (or any other service). You may be able to submit the bill to your insurance for full or partial reimbursement depending on your contract with them, but we do not guarantee that your insurance will in fact reimburse you for the fee paid at all. Everyone’s insurance is different.
All COVID related tests/visits are drive-through visits. All evaluation and testing will be done in your vehicle on our testing carport.
Please schedule an appointment online if you need a COVID test.