At River Valley Community Health, We Offer The Following COVID-19 Services
- Onsite PCR that results in 30 minutes or less. Can test for SARSCOV2 alone, or Influenza A+B, Strep, or RSV, all together, or in any combination, simultaneously with just ONE SWAB. NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Why send out for PCR and wait 2+days for results?
We can have a true PCR result in under 30 minutes.
- Rapid 15-minute Molecular NAAT test
- Rapid 15-minute Antigen test
- Rapid 15-minute IgG+IgM test (Blood)Antibody test to determine evidence of past COVID infection.
- PCR active virus and Antibody send out tests also available, provided by LabCorp.
To be eligible for a COVID-19 nasal swab test at our clinic and covered by your insurance, you must:
- Be experiencing COVID-19 symptoms OR
- Have been exposed to COVID-19 within the past 5-14 days
This is a drive-through visit, evaluation, and test.
Please schedule an appointment online if you need a COVID test.