At River Valley Community Health, we offer the Following COVID-19 services
- Nasal swab to determine whether you have an active COVID-19 infection.
- Rapid 15-minute Molecular NAAT test
- Rapid 15-minute Antigen test, most common type of test, less accurate than molecular
- PCR send out. Standard test results take less than 2 and provided by Interpath Laboratories
- Antibody test to determine evidence of past COVID infection.
- Rapid IgG+IgM 15-minute test (Blood)
- Sent out to Interpath Labs IgG+IgM, normally 2 days for results provided by Interpath Laboratories
To be eligible for a COVID-19 nasal swab test at our clinic and covered by your insurance, you must:
- Be experiencing COVID-19 symptoms OR
- Have been exposed to COVID-19 within the past 5-14 days
This is a drive-through visit, evaluation, and test.
Please schedule an appointment online if you need a COVID test.