River Valley Community Health
Serving East Lewis County.
At River Valley Community Health, we offer the Following COVID-19 services
- Onsite PCR that results in 30 minutes or less. Can test for SARSCOV2 alone, or Influenza A+B, Strep or RSV, all together, or in any combination, simultaneously with just ONE SWAB. NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Why send out for PCR and wait 2+days for results?
We can have a true PCR result in under 30 minutes.
- Rapid 15-minute Molecular NAAT test
- Rapid 15-minute Antigen test
- Rapid 15-minute IgG+IgM test (Blood)Antibody test to determine evidence of past COVID infection.
- PCR active virus and Antibody send out tests also available, provided by LabCorp.
Dedication to the community has brought us here.
While health care over time has progressively become more and more corporate, River Valley Community Health strives to provide care in a personal way. We all live and raise our families in Lewis County and give care to our community’s underserved areas. We take into consideration the individual person and life circumstances and provide modern medicine and convenient access to everyone in our community.
Located in Mossyrock, we serve the whole county, but our emphasis is the many communities along highway 12, from Napavine to Packwood. We provide affordable, accessible, quality health care to everyone.